Operation of sophisticated, high volume die cast machines or walking and automated machining lines. A thorough in-house training program provides all the necessary skills needed. Must have the ability to learn our production, quality and safety requirements; ability to handle parts weighing from a few pounds up to 35 pounds; and a strong work ethic desiring a solid future with many learning and growth opportunities.
- Comply with AWC Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Adhere to Rules of Production including scheduled break and lunch times.
- Complete Standard Operational Procedures for line side machine startups, within standard time.
- Follow AWC "Stop Call Wait Procedure" when abnormal condition is found.
- Follow "One Piece Flow" manufacturing one product at a time, step by step.
- Use "Two Hand, Part Handling" loading and unloading parts with two hands.
- Follow Standard Operational Procedures for all machine operations, within standard time.
- Complete Standard Operational Procedures for line side machine cleanup, within standard time.
Ahresty Wilmington Corporation is currently hiring for Full-Time employment and is looking for individuals to help us build our future together. Interested candidates must meet the following criteria: at least 6 months of stable work history, willingness to build a long term career, through on-the-job training programs, and passing pre-employment testing.
Job Status: Full Time